Congratulations..to William and Kate ..royal wedding 2011

I will love it if my boyfirend asks my dad (that will never happen!). But if he did say no I would tell him where to go (that also would never happen!).

Why are you judging someone elses family for doing something traditional and respectful that has no bearing on you?

Why are you as it has no bearing on you either?

It's an act which is symobolic of women as being chattel and the dynastic alliances forged between families upon marriage. As this is not an arranged marriage for the latter purpose, Ms Middleton is of age and has been living with and sleeping with William for about 8 years, it seems ridiculous to blithely follow some tradition when the rest of their relationship is not a traditional one.

It's a sign that the country is another recession. Let's have a jolly good old Royal Wedding to lift the spirits of the people and make them forget their troubles!

Congratulations to the couple - just hope it works out better than his parents marriage did.

or we could bomb argentina....worked last time.....

Archived