Hair help please.

try using baby shampoo, maybe your using products that are just too much, for such fine hair. you might just need something a bit more mild.

thanks for that ive tried so many high street brands, endless amounts of money, ive bought some baby shampoo im going to give it a go tonight, lets hope this will work.

Flour and water! ... that's what you need!;);

As my old gran used to say ... you won't get where you oughta, without flour and water ... you'll never have a daughter, if you don't do what I taught ya!

Actually all that was made up but ... flour and water is the answer to everything! Wallpaper adhesive , bread, anti-ageing cream, mascara, gearbox oil, sperm ... you name it!

Forget brand names - flour and water's all you need to re-invigortate your bouncy bouffet bonce! :hihi:

Flour and water! ... that's what you need!;);

As my old gran used to say ... you won't get where you oughta, without flour and water ... you'll never have a daughter, if you don't do what I taught ya!

Actually all that was made up but ... flour and water is the answer to everything! Wallpaper adhesive , bread, anti-ageing cream, mascara, gearbox oil, sperm ... you name it!

Forget brand names - flour and water's all you need to re-invigortate your bouncy bouffet bonce! :hihi:

:huh: i think i may give that a miss if your dont mind, wouldnt flour dry it out even more?

ive heard olive oil is good for the hair... but not flour!

:huh: i think i may give that a miss if your dont mind, wouldnt flour dry it out even more?

ive heard olive oil is good for the hair... but not flour!

My teen years my hair was oily, I use to put talcum powder on my roots to dry it out, they also sold a dry shampoo back then but talc was cheaper.

Nursing homes use dry shampoo for bedridden patients

hi, my hair is long, its always been on the thin side but now its really thin! its also quite dry and brittle and strands fall out at the slightest touch or brush of my hair, its so dull and lifeless, my scalp is quite dry and itchy, I have even found a few brittle grey hairs too over the last couple of months and im only 26! my hair is dying :o

can anyone recommend a good shampoo and conditioner that will bring my hair back to the lovely long silky soft condition it once was?

I use american crew shampoo and conditioner once a week, and then use water every other day.

Other than that, use these...http://www.mccullagh.org/photo/1ds2-4/almonds-assortment

Archived