Would you kill?

Would you kill to escape a death sentence?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you kill to escape a death sentence?

• Yes
    • No

Why is this serious question a joke?

If you were facing the death penalty, how far would you go to evade it?

This is a family forum "apparently" why the hell would anyone want there chidren reading this jargon, people must be seriously bored if they can't think of something better than murdering someone :loopy:

Why is this serious question a joke?

If you were facing the death penalty, how far would you go to evade it?

It all depends on the reason for the original murder.

If I had killed someone because I had got sick and tired of their bloodthirsty postings on a forum, for example, I would stop there.

If on the other hand I was a dangerous psychopath with violent retributive fixations I would keep on killing.

This is a family forum "apparently" why the hell would anyone want there chidren reading this jargon, people must be seriously bored if they can't think of something better than murdering someone :loopy:

So it doesn't affect families?

the figure may be around 22,000 each year for victims aged 10 - 25-year-old.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1546085/The-vagaries-of-UK-knife-crime-statistics.html

Poll doesn't make sense as it assumes I'm already a murderer so yea why not kill more people.

Also, I'm sure a murderer would kill more people to escape a life term of imprisonment just as readily as to escape the death penalty if it were possible - I say that because if I WERE in this situation I would voluntarily choose the death penalty over life imprisonment.

Poll doesn't make sense as it assumes I'm already a murderer so yea why not kill more people.

Also, I'm sure a murderer would kill more people to escape a life term of imprisonment just as readily as to escape the death penalty if it were possible - I say that because if I WERE in this situation I would voluntarily choose the death penalty over life imprisonment.

DIVERSION: http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=674832

Archived