Death Penalty: Would it work?

Do you think that the death penalty deter crime?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the death penalty deter crime?

• Yes
    • No

I believe in the killing off the scumbags.

I see it this way. No second offences and, if you apply it to all with even a small dealer quantity of drugs, even the highest profit margins won't be enough.

Best chuck your coffee away. Or is your particular brand of stupidity only applied to drugs that the state has called illegal?

Best chuck your coffee away. Or is your particular brand of stupidity only applied to drugs that the state has called illegal?

That commonly puked up and especially stupid argument about coffee being a drug proves that drug users are daft in the head.

How many people go on the game for a coffee fix and how many break into cars to pinch stereos for a shot of capaccino?

There is only one reason to use mind altering drugs and that is the user is a bloody idiot. :loopy:

having read this book http://www.amazon.co.uk/Last-Executioner-Memoirs-Thailands-Prison/dp/1905379269 i couldnt help but get to like the bloke who did the executions. the bit what got me laughing was where he said westerners and the british mps interfering in their custody of western prisoners wanted leniancy for their prisoners all of which fell on deaf ears :hihi:.if your into reading about this sort of stuff and an insight into the mentality of an executioner then get the book

While there is a concern of hanging someone innocent, as detection methods become ever accurate, are we not less likely to sentence the wrong man? Its not the 50's any more.

If ever I'm in doubt about the death penalty I'm reminded of Roy Whiting and Ian Huntley. What is the point in keeping them alive?

While there is a concern of hanging someone innocent, as detection methods become ever accurate, are we not less likely to sentence the wrong man? Its not the 50's any more.

If ever I'm in doubt about the death penalty I'm reminded of Roy Whiting and Ian Huntley. What is the point in keeping them alive?

we d be infringing on their human rights :hihi:

Archived