Did you reply to the search for Rod H Tutin?

JTJH

I was the person concerned in the original request for info.....

and yes, it was successful, as his son contacted me shortly afterwards. Thereafter, we used the "Private Messages" section to exchange details.

Rather than give out private details, might I suggest that you address your next post "For the attention of Waveyt"...?

With any luck, he'll see your message and respond accordingly.

Good luck!

• 1 year later...

Hi

At the time I posted the message I was doing family tree research. My Auntie June was thrilled with what I was uncovering, particularly about the Tutin family. She told me that her godfather had been Leonard Tutin, who was her mother's cousin, and that he worked as a policeman in Sheffield which is where my aunt and her brothers and sisters (including my father) were born and raised.

Is this the same Leonard (middle name Humphrey) Tutin as your grandfather?

Hi

At the time I posted the message I was doing family tree research. My Auntie June was thrilled with what I was uncovering, particularly about the Tutin family. She told me that her godfather had been Leonard Tutin, who was her mother's cousin, and that he worked as a policeman in Sheffield which is where my aunt and her brothers and sisters (including my father) were born and raised.

Is this the same Leonard (middle name Humphrey) Tutin as your grandfather?

Hello my name is jane and I am Rod Tutins daughter. I am very interested in what you have discussed with my brother David.If I can be of any help also, please ask.

Hi, my g-grandmother was Florence Amelia Tutin, my grandmother was Florence Ellenor Marshall and my father was Anthony Marshall Thompson.

As I understand it, your great-grandfather was Arthur Leonard Tutin (brother to Florence Amelia) which makes my g-mother and your g-father, cousins.

My Auntie June seemed to think your father was living in London, is that right?

Archived