Unemployment down

Maybe it doesn't matter to you. It does, however, matter to the people concerned as they will be trapped at the bottom of the ladder (just like what happened when Thatcher killed off our manufacturing base).

Why is there some law that says people must stick to the same job and not allowed to apply for other jobs even when they're already employed? :roll::roll:

It's not ideal, nobody is saying it is, but some work is better than no work, just ask those that haven't got any work at the moment.

Remember, the figures are based on calculations used by the previous government. Until the whole benefit system is overhauled by the new government. Something we should all be thankful for, you can only work with what you have.

But lets focus on the positive here, even though this could well be a blip, its a good blip and shows our country is getting back on its feet.

.................before for the ConDems pull the rug from under them.:rolleyes:

I see the labourphiles are here throwing around the insults and trying to derail this thread with nonsense and abuse. I'm not surprised, that's their level and they try desperately to bring everyone else down to it. The trick is, just like the crazy, smelly person sometimes stood at the bus stop, you ignore them and they eventually go away.

Why is there some law that says people must stick to the same job and not allowed to apply for other jobs even when they're already employed? :roll::roll:

It's not ideal, nobody is saying it is, but some work is better than no work, just ask those that haven't got any work at the moment.

The number of jobs are reducing.

Aug-Oct 2009: 432,000

Sep-Nov 2009: 441,000

Oct-Dec 2009: 465,000

Nov-Jan 2010: 481,000

Dec-Feb 2010: 484,000

Jan-Mar 2010: 475,000

Feb-Apr 2010: 472,000

Mar-May 2010: 481,000

Apr-Jun 2010: 489,000

May-Jul 2010: 479,000

Jun-Aug 2010: 466,000

Jul-Sep 2010: 459,000

The number of applicants to jobs increasing now at 5.33 applicants per 'job'.

It certainly is not ideal, far from it.

I see the labourphiles are here throwing around the insults and trying to derail this thread with nonsense and abuse. I'm not surprised, that's their level and they try desperately to bring everyone else down to it. The trick is, just like the crazy, smelly person sometimes stood at the bus stop, you ignore them and they eventually go away.

Hmmm you mean like this man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EucJIl0uonE

Archived