Unemployment down

That is being repeated all over the country, 4 years ago I was earning twice what I am now but yet I wouldn’t appear on any statistics, I can hear people say ah but you have a job ………… to which I would say what about the loss to the economy in my spending power, multiply that by thousands if not millions of people and there we have the current problem.

What would be your solution to this problem?

What would be your solution to this problem?

I don’t have a solution and have never clamed to have one but it seems to me that the economy needs stimulating not pruning…………… awaits economy lesson. :roll:

And most of all what we don’t need is Leaders that change there policies as quickly as the weather changes.

I don’t have a solution and have never clamed to have one but it seems to me that the economy needs stimulating not pruning…………… awaits economy lesson. :roll:

You and your little posse are quick to comment on what you think is wrong but are incapable of coming up with a single idea on how things could be done better.

The coalition asked for suggestions, but you sat on your hands and did nothing and now you complain :roll:

But Malky, don't you know that the cuts are good for the Country - the white knights of the private sector are, even as I type this, riding in with jobs for everyone

The cuts are good for the Country alright - just not much good for its people

But Malky, don't you know that the cuts are good for the Country - the white knights of the private sector are, even as I type this, riding in with jobs for everyone

The cuts are good for the Country alright - just not much good for its people

Silly comments aside, what are your suggestions on how to plug the largest deficit in the EU?

You and your little posse are quick to comment on what you think is wrong but are incapable of coming up with a single idea on how things could be done better.

The coalition asked for suggestions, but you sat on your hands and did nothing and now you complain :roll:

Welcome to the world of politics

A lot of us didn't sit on our hands and do nothing - we voted for parties other than those in Government

We accept they have the right to govern, but it doesn't mean we have to agree with them

And we certainly don't have to make suggestions on how they could do things "better" - they wanted to be in Government - now they are - let them do their best and make the most of their short time in office

You and your little posse

:hihi:

What about you and your posse that blindly follow the coalition ( Tory part)………… only time will tell but going on past experience I know where I feel saver.

Tinkering with the benefits and taxation system will have no effect at all its just a smoke screen, the banks and the city got us into this mass and it will be them that gets us out of it not the working man doing 12 hour shifts to keep a roof over his head.

Silly comments aside, what are your suggestions on how to plug the largest deficit in the EU?

Take more from the rich, rather than from middle income and lower income. It was bankers and there ilk which caused this mess in the first place.

Welcome to the world of politics

A lot of us didn't sit on our hands and do nothing - we voted for parties other than those in Government

We accept they have the right to govern, but it doesn't mean we have to agree with them

And we certainly don't have to make suggestions on how they could do things "better" - they wanted to be in Government - now they are - let them do their best and make the most of their short time in office

Your responsibilities do not end at the ballet box.

Archived