Time:

Saturday, December 11 at 11:00pm - December 12 at 7:00am

DLS

5-7 Smithfield

Sheffield, United Kingdom

Created By:

Collect! Sheffield

More Info:

Deepgroove play club destroying chemical rave music and electrifying techno.

There, in their own words all you really need to know. I could therefore stop and polish the silver or something but I fear I’m going to continue.

We are most pleased to be able to have both our guests with us for the next Collect! as we bring you the veritable Donna Beatz from the Breakoutaudio crew in Leeds and of course the mighty Deepgroove of Bristol respectively.

We are very much enjoying our new surroundings at DLS#2 to say the least and a very special pre-Christmas do was in order for sure! We had such an amazing response to the last Collect@DLS and revolution is in the air so Decembers party will bang like anything with a little help from our friends. (that be you lot).

Deepgroove have secured their place amongst techno music’s elite in the last couple of years. Releases on Sven Vath’s iconic Cocoon and the legendary Harthouse labels along with Rekids and Klang Elektronik have got the attention of many of techno’s top dogs. I am the likely to be one of the least patriotic folk you could ever hope to meet but the British techno scene really is full of quality (better than all that plonky Berlin stuff haha) and these lads are one of the acts leading the way to victory in Europe once again. I’ll be getting a flagpole next.

Donna Beatz is part of the Breakoutaudio lot in Leeds. She is a regular at Back to Basics and Sankeys and played my favourite set (back to back) when we were at a little festival in Wales in the summer called Hoofer Doofer. It rained. But it was a fine party with fine people.

Collect! residents Set 2 will be there for the final 2 hours as per, got a feeling a few bangers might be in order after Deepgroove, don’t want to look soft now do we.

Powered once again by the mighty Danger Noise Audio.

£6(£5b4 12) 11pm-7am DLS. 5-7 Smithfield, S3 7AR

Pre party from 8 and room 2 by Exponent.

-Just for the record Collect! has nothing against Germany or the amazing Berlin music scene. Although sometimes it is a bit plinky plonky.-

• 2 weeks later...

Keeping with our tradition of bringing local talent to the floor each time,, a new face will be gracing our hallowed decks. Watch the space.

It is also International Techno day on the 9th (bank holiday in the making) so we will be happily bashing your face in with some of the finest cutting edge beats on the 11th.

I've not seen an atmosphere like the last Collect in Sheff for quite a while and thats not promo ********,

Come see why it's true!

Get down early to avoid dissapointment. Pre bar in the warehouse from 8pm.

Alternatively text 07590367738 with name and number of tickets and they will be reserved on the door. One name per text please(max ten tickets) dont send a great long list!

Cheers folks and hopefully see you there.

Archived