What to do evenings,with kids other than tv?

my life,:)

What do they want. When I ask that I don't mean ooh do you wanna play wii, but what are they really interested in (now, life is generally a fad with kids), but did you say they were teens, well now's the time to get them ready for a career, professional or not.

Get them into maths and cryptography, their little brains will never stop then...

Question, question, question, never shut up...

Indeed give them an early start. The school syllabus (Maths) is so weak these days.

By the time they are ready to leave school you can have them up to speed with Complex Analysis, Further Statistics and Markov chains, Further mechanics and kinematics.

You can get them programming cryptographic algorithms in C++

and much more I would think ;) shame we've lost the ability to think for ourselves and make our own entertainment.

That's it. My parents very rarely let me watch tv when I was a kid. To be honest though, I wasn't fussed about tv. I much preferred messing about with lego and stuff like that.

Archived