Training partner Pure Gym

hey guys & girls.

recently moved to the sheffield area. Im getting back into fitness, guess what not motivated enough. So looking to meet someone who is in same boat , someone that will help me get motivated push me on and obviously like wise. Just after a training partner someone who will remain motivated to help ,

I need to maintain my fitness but dont!!!!! , i have been lazy up till now . but most people can be like that i suppose. so nowt wrong there.

Please post if interested

Im 32 years old male just need to lose 5kg for my BMI to be right and get the cardio smashed. also want to get the weights samashed

• 4 months later...
hey guys & girls.

recently moved to the sheffield area. Im getting back into fitness, guess what not motivated enough. So looking to meet someone who is in same boat , someone that will help me get motivated push me on and obviously like wise. Just after a training partner someone who will remain motivated to help ,

I need to maintain my fitness but dont!!!!! , i have been lazy up till now . but most people can be like that i suppose. so nowt wrong there.

Please post if interested

Im 32 years old male just need to lose 5kg for my BMI to be right and get the cardio smashed. also want to get the weights samashed

ive rejoined pure gym,do u still want someone to go with?i sometimes go with mate on thurs nights but would like to go more

ive rejoined pure gym,do u still want someone to go with?i sometimes go with mate on thurs nights but would like to go more

Hi bud,

I havent been to gym for about 4 months, But have now started a new job so defo be getting back into fitness. I normally play badminton on a tues night at pondes forge. but aprt from that im free most nights if you want to get something going. need to tet this gut gone. PM me if interested with your number.

hi where is pure gym and how much does it cost? my husband needs a hobby lol we're new to the area too :)

pure gym is down by mcdonalds on way to sheffield college. cant miss it , its about £16 at last count maybe a little more. good overall gym , just lacks a pool. PM if interested in a partner. i havent excercised in a while so looking for someone starting near fresh also. help each other out

Hi bud,

I havent been to gym for about 4 months, But have now started a new job so defo be getting back into fitness. I normally play badminton on a tues night at pondes forge. but aprt from that im free most nights if you want to get something going. need to tet this gut gone. PM me if interested with your number.

my number is 01143484481

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry had allot on this last couple of weeks.

What im needing is someone who can either do early mornings ie 6 am till 7 or there abouts and train 3 nights aweek.

the regime im going to be following come monday will be cardio 3-4 times a week. 30-40 at a time. with weights each day or so . arms shoulders etc one day and so on . really needing to lose 3 stone. turned fat lately . any takers please drop me a message

Archived