Where sells the biggest kebab you have had or know of?

i think all in all this kind of takeaway as given loads of people jobs in the NHS cleaning up after this crap in obesity and heart clinics are rammed :hihi:

..did you never wonder what they did with the discarded hearts and livers after organ transplants, quicken? It's a never ending circle of recycling :D

There's a place in Darnall that was called AFC but I think is now Sheleenas? Or something like that.

They do a one in naan with all the differant meats for £7. I'ts the length of my arm when it arrives. We carve it up like a beef wellington.

1 last the 2 of us for 2 nights, and we are stuffed each time.

Okay I'll try this going on your recommendation I'll be disappointed if it's not what you described!

When we first had Pop ins massive kebab delivered to work it was huge but every time we had it after that it got considerably smaller, they obviously start to take the urine when they think they have you hooked.

When we first had Pop ins massive kebab delivered to work it was huge but every time we had it after that it got considerably smaller, they obviously start to take the urine when they think they have you hooked.

Sounds like the strategy of an esteemed forum member with a similar name :hihi:

Archived