Forum's greatest post

I would say humour is the main thing in a post.

Which is what's missing these days. I miss the epic whimsy which used to pervade the forum, the stunning monologues which were insightful, humourous and acerbic at the same time and the utterly peerless quality of some of the posters who really bought coffee to keyboard.

I wish I could say I had 'it' but I don't, those guys are long gone but sorely missed.

You might want to change the thread title then. It is very misleading.

Sorry,

But why is it very mis-leading..? The greatest(the thread with the most views and replies) ie the thread which is the greatest in that respect....lol.

sorry it is getting late you know...;););)

Dont rolly-eyes at me dear - the thread title says "post", not "thread"

Here, have some yourself :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D it was meant for the OP to change the title ... maybe the mods can do it, you cant do it yourself ... it is a bit misleading I agree :)

:D it was meant for the OP to change the title ... maybe the mods can do it, you cant do it yourself ... it is a bit misleading I agree :)

sorry glad it is only a bit misleading for you and not very misleading...:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Go on then mods can you change it for me?Don't want to be too misleading.....lol

sorry glad it is only a bit misleading for you and not very misleading...:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Go on then mods can you change it for me?Don't want to be too misleading.....lol

out of millions of posts would be very difficult to pick one :D

but there have been some great threads...not necassarily the ones with the most views or replies...just funny and entertaining ones :)

Archived