Forum's greatest post

you can find the thread through the search facility

if you then right click on the title......go to down to 'copy shortcut'

you can then copy it into your post

does that make sense.......:huh:

Yes ta, I shall write it down ( and keep it in one of my tasteless leather jackets). :hihi:

The topic I liked was one that was supposed to be serious (or think it was) about some bloke wanting to buy this old fort out in the sea, to make a survival camp, and was trying to get about 50 people to chip in 10 grand with him to make his dream a reality and so many hundred a year after that for the up keep.

Anyhow he put some pictures up and it was a right dump and would have cost stupid money but one poster, Mr Bloke, cottoned onto the fact that this place distinctly lacked doors and that it was kind of going to be a bit drafty without doors. Well he started a ball rolling and for page after page the Original Poster did nothing but defend himself about these doors and was getting it from all fronts.

He did not give up though, he battled on serious as hell about this plan even though no one but him was having any of it and it just got really stupid until the topic got pulled.

Funniest topic I have ever had the privilege to be involved in and even got a ban for asking in my sig to have it reinstated.

Archived