Forum's greatest post

I liked the recent abortion one because the posts were generally well-argued and didn't descend to abuse despite the emotive issue being discussed and the entrenched positions. Admittedly the same things were being said time after time but it was a really well-debated thread. My general favourites are the pitchfork and blazing torch threads when someone says something has happened and loads of people pile in calling for capital punishment for someone regardless of the facts. A great one was about a year ago when a pensioner was said to have lost her purse on the Moor. Posts were calling for the death penalty despite there being no evidence the purse had been stolen. It's great when the less evolved get to make spectacles of themselves.

I do believe Grahams religious threads have been very long. "Do You Believe In God" etc;

But the most simple threads seem the best. One was how to make banana sandwiches !

I seem to remember in one particular post Grahame fulminating against the sexual practices of gays on one of the many 'are gays normal threads'. I won't repeat what he said on here, though anybody who read it will vividly recall it, and probably be scarred for life! :hihi:

Just had a look at this thread and nearly fell off the chair after reading this one.

quote:

Quite easily Jade Goody. Her facial features looks like someone has skinned a prozac addled pig's face and then laid the flesh over a semi deflated rugby ball.

Guest sibon
Bit of a damp squib that one, I'm afraid :cry:

I'll try harder next time :)

The OP is a tough act to follow.It is gathering pace now though.

Archived