Tory Lord tells us we've "never had it so good"

no it wasn't

if you had encouraged your family, friends and neighbours to vote lib dem then we could now have had a lib dem government

So you are saying I should have campaigned for more people to have been let down, isn’t the 40% quoted enough?

I voted for someone that offered a real alternative but gave us a Tory government to me that’s a “false pretence” .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX1PggB4kqA

So you are saying I should have campaigned for more people to have been let down, isn’t the 40% quoted enough?

if you had campaigned more then no one would have been let down because we would have had a lib dem government

I voted for someone that offered a real alternative but gave us a Tory government to me that’s a “false pretence” .

we've has a tory govenment for 30odd years, the election wouldn't have changed that.

If you read the whole speech rather than just take one sentence out of context and twist it, Lord Young is absolutely correct.

Why do we kick people down for telling the truth?

Jeremy Hunt was attacked for saying that large families living on benefits shouldn't have more children.

I saw on TV the other day a 16 year old from Wolverhampton moaning there were no jobs. She had no qualifications at all. Time wasted at school, now expects the state to prop her up and find her a job.

Times are tough and the people in charge need to be tougher with people.

Another victory for the left wing media and their hysterical campaign to undermine the coaltion!

Simply redressing the balance from the last 5 years of the right wing media vilifying Liebore.

This kind of childish attitude is precisely why you and other are not taken seriously.

Whereas you expect to be taken seriuously when all you do is defend the indefensible.:rolleyes:

Why are labour supporters such whiny little <removed>?

Whereas the Conservative supporters resort to abuse.

just how much influence do you think posters on this forum have?

About the same as the GlibDims have.

It appears you're a turncoat Labour supporter who tactically voted in the last election. The worst kind of voter.

Or maybe, just maybe, people don't vote for a particular party? Maybe people vote for who they think will form the best government? Not eveybody pins their flag to a particular party's mast?

You're the worst kind of voter, never changing, never thinking...

What other crackpots is Cameron listening to?

This one, for a start.

Before you start going off on one about mandates....oooppss ....you already did.......read the attached and you may learn something

http://www.peoplemandate.com/mandate/what_is_a_mandate.htm

Especially the bit which says "No Mandate can be given at an election"

That's a tremendously authoritative source you've cited there.....

Arguing over semantics without addressing the actual point. What we should have is a Tory/Lib Dem coalition. What we actually have is Tory policies with the occasional sop to the Libs.

More people voted for the Lib Dems and Labour than voted for the Conservatives.

The Lib Dems and Labour policies were, rightly or wrongly, for a gradual reduction in the deficit.

They have no mandate for these cuts.

what does that prove? More people voted libdem/conservative than libdem/labour. A win for democracy!

Archived