Breast reduction

thanks gina what size r u?

and coverall you mean why do i want them reducing?? i have fibromyalgia and am in constant pain and the weight of my boobs is adding pain to my back etc

I'll private message you (although you wont be able to reply yet as you dont have 5 posts)

I was refused on the grounds that it doesnt cause me enough pain, that im not mentalling suffering - just physically it seems from the workmen etc who shout crap like 'get yer babbys aaaat' :gag:

Katy-louise, I have for a few weeks been going through this process, it's not actually your GP that will give you a decision, they will give you a referall to a se a consultant and from there your case, with your reasons for wanting this is put to the a panel board and they make the final decision.

It can be a long process, but if you really want it done stick with it and go to your GP, failing that I know that Transform do a finance plan to help with the costs.

Your case sounds simalar to mine, I look out of propotion and get bad back and neck pain, it's awful!

Back pain caused by excessively large breasts is one reason that they will allow a reduction on the NHS - at least, sometimes. I don't know if they'd consider "I have fibromyalgia and big boobs aren't helping" to be sufficient grounds; the only way you can find out is to ask your GP to put you forward.

Without wanting to sound so pervy as hoping to ogle them for myself, it's worth pointing out that some women do make a hugely successful financial career out of having big boobs; especially so if they're small women with big boobs. I'm not saying you should go down that avenue, but you should at least be aware that it exists. (Which you probably already were!)

Ive had all the meetings and appts with people, long process... to be told no. Im saving up now (ok its going to take me a few years but so be it) atleast I can get them lifted up at the same time :hihi: Kid + Ill fitting bras... = A life going south for them!

What about those people that pay towards having them reduced if they can have some of the stuff taken from them mailed to them? :gag: Sounds sick but it exists, I read it somewhere - cant remember where now though!

Archived