Are British children out of control?

Tipex

It's a wonder any kids grow up behaving decently when you look at some of the role models in the adult world, starting from the top, where the sneaky, lying politicians lecture us about 'broken Britain' whilst snuffling and grunting at the trough with the other self-interested fat cats.

Just finnished watching a few documentaries on british children, and was ashamed of their attitudes compared to those in other countries, who have more respect, morals, education, ect.

Not all children in this country are bad, dont get me wrong, but it's about time we started teaching children the correct way.

Ive got a feeling Children dont seem to see the police as a Joke in other countries,

Not having a go at the police at all here, but the police arrest a child/youth knowing full well the youth/child will be back out doing the same things over and over again , so police are fighting a losing battle:(

It's a wonder any kids grow up behaving decently when you look at some of the role models in the adult world, starting from the top, where the sneaky, lying politicians lecture us about 'broken Britain' whilst snuffling and grunting at the trough with the other self-interested fat cats.

Exactly never a truer word spoken, thieving gits, can't believe how easily they got away with the expenses scandal.

Just finnished watching a few documentaries on british children, and was ashamed of their attitudes compared to those in other countries, who have more respect, morals, education, ect.

Not all children in this country are bad, dont get me wrong, but it's about time we started teaching children the correct way.

This takes time, a lot of time and attention.

It's seriously not just British children, it just depends who and where you compare them too.

But if you look at British TV, if it's a poorer area, it's probably full of louts, if it's a classy area then it's all respectable. We're too full of stereotypes (the whole world over) and then we live up to the expectations.

I understand when thugs say, they think i'm a thug so why shouldn't I be...

It's hard, even today I walked past a woman washing her car (in a nice area), she turned starting to say "Good After...", one look and she'd decided I was wrong... I have stubble and like rough clothes most of the time. Me, i'm extremely well educated, come from a good background and nice areas (better than hers), but to me she looked liked she'd never worked in her life, a typical judgemental suburban housewife, maybe i'm wrong, but i've also seen her a thousand times, but she doesn't see me, even though she does and has even spoken to me, but only when i'm dressed differently...

If we say all kids are bad, then they will be!

Good family values i would hope.

I saw a man drag and swear at his child 3 weeks ago in machester, which wasn't pleasent at all.

Which suggests it's the parent and not the child out of control?

"Just finnished watching a few documentaries on british children"Try watching them over a spread period of time instead of feasting in one go

No they are not out of control and silly to suggest it is. They may not be the perfect little dahlins, and in some cases go against the grain, but apart from that their no different to most kids in western cultures on the whole.

Archived