Are British children out of control?

Tipex

Politicians at the lower levels are just you and me, but at the top not generally, but could you answer high level questions on a wide range of subjects with precisely up to date information, without faltering and giving a single sound snipe from say 4 hours of debate from a whole panel of say 100 opposes who are all pre-armed with well formed leading questions and probably went to just as good public schools and universities?

Honesty, well, can you please all the people all the time? Due to ever changing circumstance can you always do what was promised?

I couldn't do that, but neither do many politicians, especially at the 'top level.' Most 'debates' involving our 'representatives' consist of avoiding awkward questions by trying to turn everything back to stock responses consisting of well rehearsed and highly predictable dogma. I don't know where you have seen these well informed exchanges between mainstream politicians, but if I ever witnessed it myself, I might actually be tempted to vote for one of them.

I couldn't do that, but neither do politicians, at any level. Most 'debates' involving our 'representatives' consist of avoiding awkward questions by trying to turn everything back to stock responses consisting of well rehearsed and highly predictable dogma. I don't know where you have seen these well informed exchanges between mainstream politicians, but if I ever witnessed it myself, I might actually be tempted to vote for one of them.

Half true... Question Time is good as well as PM Q's....

But as I said no-one's perfect, so generally we vote for who we believe will do the best for you / us...

Just finnished watching a few documentaries on british children, and was ashamed of their attitudes compared to those in other countries, who have more respect, morals, education, ect.

Not all children in this country are bad, dont get me wrong, but it's about time we started teaching children the correct way.

I believe it all started when they stopped schools giving corporal punishment, they stopped in my last year of school and i can say hand on heart that i got 3 whips of the cane across my backside for running across a persons front garden at dinner time, it was a thing i never ever did again.

Those kids that followed me year after year who went through school without a clip round the lughole from a teacher for talking in class because of no school punishment are now parents themselves, i say if a child grows up without boundries and no punishment for being in the wrong, what chance has thier children of ever being taught the same.

Im not saying all kids grew up like this, but i think it was a major part in the development of total louts/yobs and chavs we have walking the streets now.

I couldn't do that, but neither do many politicians, especially at the 'top level.' Most 'debates' involving our 'representatives' consist of avoiding awkward questions by trying to turn everything back to stock responses consisting of well rehearsed and highly predictable dogma. I don't know where you have seen these well informed exchanges between mainstream politicians, but if I ever witnessed it myself, I might actually be tempted to vote for one of them.

And that's what i'm saying about CorkerSWFC, he's mocking the situation / question rather than trying to solve it. A hypocrite, blames the politicians for doing what he is. No wonder the British children are out of control... (Not that i'd make the statement all inclusive!)

I believe it all started when they stopped schools giving corporal punishment, they stopped in my last year of school and i can say hand on heart that o got 3 whips of the caen across my backside for running across a persons front garden at dinner time, it was a thing i never ever did again.

Those kids that followed me year after year who went through school without a clip round the lughole from a teacher for talking in class because of no school punishment are now parents themselves, i say if a child grows up without boundries and no punishment for being in the wrong, what chance has thier children of ever being taught the same.

Im not saying all kids grew up like this, but i think it was a major part in the development of total louts/yobs and chavs we have walking the streets now.

We must be about the same age...

And that's what i'm saying about CorkerSWFC, he's mocking the situation / question rather than trying to solve it. A hypocrite, blames the politicians for doing what he is. No wonder the British children are out of control... (Not that i'd make the statement all inclusive!)

Sorry to burst your bubble but you can judge me all you like the fact of the matter is people have differing opinions, something you quite obviously can't grab.

If you think i'm not answering the question in hand your sorely mistaken, I've been through this before on here way before you joined this forum so it's already been discussed.

Archived