Drinking age,,should it be lowered

its just changing demographics and the way we live / play nothing to worry about

a lot of pubs are dying but "some" will remain, theres always a need for a pub or 2

The cream always rises to the top. So yeah the best ones will not go out of Business. I dont think the smoking ban helped but thats another thread.

eh??????????

I know your living near lovely Whitby, but have you wandered up West Street lately, most bars are full of wanna be ganstas and their beatches, many just won't go in. Some will without doubt but many look elsewhere.

All the local pubs around my ends are still open, a couple did temporarily close, but not for long, but then it's not over populated for pubs.

P.S. I see bars tend to be in town centres. Pubs all over.

I know your living near lovely Whitby, but have you wandered up West Street lately, most bars are full of wanna be ganstas and their beatches, many just won't go in. Some will without doubt but many look elsewhere.

All the local pubs around my ends are still open, a couple did temporarily close, but not for long, but then it's not over populated for pubs.

P.S. I see bars tend to be in town centres. Pubs all over.

yup ive been to sheff twice this year for a few days and gone up and down and up and down west street both times, i saw how mega packed all the pubs, clubs and take aways were, it was thriving..........didnt see any wannabe gangstas tho :suspect:

yup ive been to sheff twice this year for a few days and gone up and down and up and down west street both times, i saw how mega packed all the pubs, clubs and take aways were, it was thriving..........didnt see any wannabe gangstas tho :suspect:

Much Police activity?

Archived