Drinking age,,should it be lowered

yup ive been to sheff twice this year for a few days and gone up and down and up and down west street both times, i saw how mega packed all the pubs, clubs and take aways were, it was thriving..........didnt see any wannabe gangstas tho :suspect:

I recall the days when a woman walking up and down West Street was classed as being a professional. :hihi:

still are arent they? round't back?

not that i know such things :suspect::help:

Not quite West Street, but near enough to make no difference. When my wife was in Jessops producing our son, I had an early evening drink most nights in the Red House. The same pro approached me every night, the last time she tried I said no thanks, she then asked "do you want something different?", I said "what have you got then, leprosy?" :gag:

• 3 weeks later...
Imagine tucking into a pint of Black Sheep without some spotty oik and his equally wretched teenage pregnancy statistic of a girlfriend braying into their Stella and WKD blue ... Bliss ;)

thats pretty selfish of you, i dont think you would be happy if the drinking age was raised to something older than you are. also, a minimum drinking age is unfair on the 17 year olds like me that are more considerate and mature than most 20 year olds

Archived