Happyhippy (R.I.P.) - Funeral details now in OP

I'm in utter shock. How on earth has this happened? Just a totally gentle, lovely guy and a fellow survivor - although that word doesn't really fit after this news. :(

In your own words, God bless you, Chuckles.

And many condolences to Sheffkim and his brood, what a terrible blow for them.

xxx

I feel really sad & shocked to hear this.

When I think of SF, HappyHippy is one the main people that stands out about this Forum for his fantastic contribution on here. His posts were always a joy to read & were a great source of help & information. I loved the humour in his posts, it was spot on.

You will be greatly missed.

My sincere condolences to HappyHippy's family, friends, & fellow SF forummers.

RIP xXx

It's clear by this thread how many people's lives he touched. Didn't meet him in person, but he always seemed such a nice fella.

RIP HappyHippy.

My thoughts are with his family, who, as it seems he had four girls at 36, must be very young still.

How dreadfully sad.

K x

Today sheffield forum has lost one of its best, a true friend.. happyhippy will be greatly missed... (R.I.P) Our thoughts, prayers and sympathies are with his family... i think i can say that all of us on the forum are stunned at this sudden tragic passing...

Archived