Leonardo da Vinci .. idiot!

Leonardo da Vinci rolled into mine yesterday dressed as 'Virvantuan man' (naked) as in the photo on my avatar. He was in in his silly wheel with the square round it. As you can imagine, it caused consternation amongst several of my guests. He claimed he'd rolled in from the fourteenth century in search of his enigmatic cat who smiles a lot as he was 'doing a painting'. Stephen Hawkings and Angelina Jolie had to avert their eyes as he then proceeded to paint the 'latrine chapel' with wee wee in my outside convenience.(in a design that was clearly plagiarised from Botty celli in a slightly browner ochre colour the week before) The only thing I could do was to hide Leo's privates from pubic view with a carefully placed Fray Bentos steak and kidney pie tin(no ivy leaves to hand) and hope for the best! Do you have the same problem with this totally unglorious fourteenth century upstart! :gag::D

No, not really...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00vl3h1/The_Beauty_of_Diagrams_Vitruvian_Man/

He'd have been an even greater mind if he hadn't been repressed by the Catholic church!

P.S.

Leonardo da Vinci rolled into mine yesterday dressed as 'Virvantuan man' (naked) as in the photo on my avatar. He was in in his silly wheel with the square round it. As you can imagine, it caused consternation amongst several of my guests. He claimed he'd rolled in from the fourteenth century in search of his enigmatic cat who smiles a lot as he was 'doing a painting'. Stephen Hawkings and Angelina Jolie had to avert their eyes as he then proceeded to paint the 'latrine chapel' with wee wee in my outside convenience.(in a design that was clearly plagiarised from Botty celli in a slightly browner ochre colour the week before) The only thing I could do was to hide Leo's privates from pubic view with a carefully placed Fray Bentos steak and kidney pie tin(no ivy leaves to hand) and hope for the best! Do you have the same problem with this totally unglorious fourteenth century upstart! :gag::D

This rant is a bit hard to fathom...

No, not really...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00vl3h1/The_Beauty_of_Diagrams_Vitruvian_Man/

He'd have been an even greater mind if he hadn't been repressed by the Catholic church!

P.S.

This rant is a bit hard to fathom...

I'm ceratainly not going to waste thirty minutes of my valuable time watching a link made by Da Vinci ... thank you very much! :loopy::)

I'm ceratainly not going to waste thirty minutes of my valuable time watching a link made by Da Vinci ... thank you very much! :loopy::)

It's not really about him, well this episode did cover him quite a bit. It's actually about "Diagrams". But you will learn why that diagram is what it is! Which might help you since you say he's an idiot. Many tried to do that same drawing many times before and at the same time as him, his, was a proper analytical study though and proved some concepts.

I don't have a problem with Leonardo however I am slightly bothered by Albrecht Durer.

Durer, as any art expert (like me) in an anagram of 'ruder' ... that's exactly what he was! Where do you think the phrase ' do you want to come upstairs and look at my etchings?' comes from!? He's a very naughty man! :D

Archived