Leonardo da Vinci .. idiot!

It's not really about him, well this episode did cover him quite a bit. It's actually about "Diagrams". But you will learn why that diagram is what it is! Which might help you since you say he's an idiot. Many tried to do that same drawing many times before and at the same time as him, his, was a proper analytical study though and proved some concepts.

Believe me! ... I'm in awe of Da Vinci and fairly well read! This is just a bit of a joke thread though! :hihi:

Durer, as any art expert (like me) in an anagram of 'ruder' ... that's exactly what he was! Where do you think the phrase ' do you want to come upstairs and look at my etchings?' comes from!? He's a very naughty man! :D

I could deal with the rudery and the etchings but the problem comes when he insists on bringing that damn rhino with him. He claims he needs to just get it in the right light to get the smile right.

Believe me! ... I'm in awe of Da Vinci and fairly well read! This is just a bit of a joke thread though! :hihi:

OP was just a little too nonsensical for me today and i'm even well versed with the likes of Derrida, and other let's be confusin ya philosophers and even enjoy the Milton Model of NLP...

I could deal with the rudery and the etchings but the problem comes when he insists on bringing that damn rhino with him. He claims he needs to just get it in the right light to get the smile right.

Durer was out on the town with Da Vinci when he did the woodcut on a damp mahogany beermat ... Being the rude boy he was he'd taken Leo down to the local stripteese club , Spearmint rhino... 'padua' and was worse for wear for for wine, There were certainly no smiles that night ... look as he might! :D

Archived