Bridge Inn at Ford

Reesh2052

Maybe thats true Tony or it could be the same said about all pubs! This is based on one persons bad experience i could roll off 4 or 5 pubs in the vicinty that have been even worse which is why i now use the Bridge, At least their your not getting nuclear food if you get my drift?

I'm sure you have some good local knowledge Frecheman however l am trying to give Steve a "heads up" if you like!

I'm sure you have some good local knowledge Frecheman however l am trying to give Steve a "heads up" if you like!

Cheers reesh I get where your coming from and having spoken to steve maybe i'm a bit too defensive when i see the work and effort they're putting into the place and it gets spoilt over a couple of days.

Why don't we have a Sheffield Forum Walk and Photography session around the Woods and then to the Bridge for lunch. If we give them advanced warning I'm sure they would be able to accommodate us. Plus we would know for sure what the food and pub is like.

Seems like a good idea to me plenty of nice walks to work up a thirst and an appetite! Deano's idea is best no notice and you get to see it for yourselves warts and all

Seems like a good idea to me plenty of nice walks to work up a thirst and an appetite! Deano's idea is best no notice and you get to see it for yourselves warts and all

Doesn't it depend on how many of you there are..lots of large places wouldn't perform very well if 20-30 people all turned up at once,let alone a family run pub..

I spoke to Steve (the landlord) last night and he is aware of this thread.

He is aware of someone's poor experience at the pub but would have been happier if they were voiced to him in person.

I am a frequent visitor to this pub and am one of its many happy customers.

Archived