27/11/2010 - Niche is back at o2 under new title dare to be

the falcon

Niche do not own reflective and never have. they are two entirely seperate organisations

I have not seen it in wrighting BUT from what i have been told from a good source, Steve baxendale bought the name and rights to the name Reflective last year as martin leverton never did after all the years he run the events , and i know they had a event @ niche nightclub about 6 months ago called niche vs reflective and that was wen steve bought the label as im aware of ,so if true all reflective events are still niches by law from last year as they own the label , also hanky panky was a event that was massive in niche nightclub , so it sounds like falcon is correct but time will tell i suppose . ps thats as far as i know lol i may be wrong ?

its a good wind up but sadly not true think u have been mis informed reliable!!:hihi:

Like i said its just what i was told im not winding anyone up. ! I have not seen it in wrighting so only you and steve baxendale know the facts , thats the trouble with the scene and why its dead , to much politics ,back stabbing , speculation & rumours, im glad i dont go out anymore its not been the same for a long time , have a good night :hihi:

Niche are now running events held over at the empire bar. Or so it seems. They have the same till system they had at sydney street. Went out for my b'day and heard about the empire bar so thought we'd check it out. When we got there we realised that it was alot of the same staff etc, charging the same as Niche.

I think the membership scheme didn't exactly go to plan :hihi:

I just feel sorry for all those who paid a tenner membership BUT good on the Niche "crew" for thinking on their feet. :thumbsup:

I know its not to everyone's taste :gag: but there are plenty of mature responsible adults who go who aren't gangsters, druggies and who just want to have a night out listening to that type of music.:banana::banana:

Archived