Looking for wheat free pizza delivery

you can get wheat free flour, and wheat free bread etc... so, whatever they use for that I guess.

Cant think of anywhere that does gluten free pizza delivery Ghozer, it might not be much use to you now, but most supermarkets do gluten free bases that you can keep in your freezer.

They're a bit biscuity but as close as they're likely to get using gluten free flour.

Cant think of anywhere that does gluten free pizza delivery Ghozer, it might not be much use to you know, but most supermarkets do gluten free bases that you can keep in your freezer.

They're a bit biscuity but as close as they're likely to get using gluten free flour.

the point is to be able to order along with the rest of the order (so when we have friends round, the one friend who can't have wheat etc can order a pizza if they want, they said they are missing pizza today :()

Hey, does anyone know of any pizza delivery places in Sheffield that offer a wheat free option on their pizzas?

Not too sure if there're many places that put wheat on you pizza to be honest! :huh: .... erm ... trying to think ... no, it's gone! :rolleyes::)

the point is to be able to order along with the rest of the order (so when we have friends round, the one friend who can't have wheat etc can order a pizza if they want, they said they are missing pizza today :()

I know how they feel, but I guess the problem for pizza shops is stating something is gluten free and the high potential for cross contamination in the dusty environment.

Some people are hyper sensitive to gluten so a shop owner would be reluctant to offer it, or might go all gluten free as the chip shop on Hickmott Road has done to avoid the possibility altogether-maybe there's a business idea in there somewhere.

I know how they feel, but I guess the problem for pizza shops is stating something is gluten free and the high potential for cross contamination in the dusty environment.

Some people are hyper sensitive to gluten so a shop owner would be reluctant to offer it, or might go all gluten free as the chip shop on Hickmott Road has done to avoid the possibility altogether-maybe there's a business idea in there somewhere.

That is a great chippy. :)

Wish there was a place that did gluten free pizzas, I do my own at moment, that I either get on prescription or from supermarket. I was thinking the same about the risk of cross contamination.

Archived