La Bella Roma at Hillsbrough

roobydoo

• 1 month later...

Went last night and got to admit I was disappointed.

The place was not very warm,in fact one of my party kept her topcoat on.

There was only 11 people in the place including us,yet we waited 30 minutes for the starters to arrive.We had only ordered garlic bread ,garlic mushrooms and meatballs so surprised at the wait.The food though was good although overpriced.

We all had steak diane,which was excellent but all we got with it was frozen chips no veg at £15.99 it was very overpriced.I complained to the manageress whose stock reply was I've worked in lots of restuarants and they never serve veg with steak!:suspect:As we were leaving we heard her comment well they didn't leave much,course we didn't we were starving.

I now realise why there were few people in and can't see it stopping open much longer unless they change their pricing policy and also serve food to people's expectations not their perception of people's wants

Went to a Dean Martin tribute night there last week and it was ace !!! Food fantastic and great entertainment. Would recommend to anyone wanting an Italian meal out, give it a try you won't be disappointed :):)

Your restaurant then is it :hihi: Or how long have you worked there....this is an old trick....owners and employees of all sorts of restaurants come on here and give wonderful reviews....only for subsequent posters to be bitterly disappointed.

Perhaps you ought to address the fact that someone found an insect in their food!

Your restaurant then is it :hihi: Or how long have you worked there....this is an old trick....owners and employees of all sorts of restaurants come on here and give wonderful reviews....only for subsequent posters to be bitterly disappointed.

Perhaps you ought to address the fact that someone found an insect in their food!

Hold on a minute. Maybe they aren't the owners/employees of the restaurant. I have a friend who went to the Dean Martin night and they said it was a very enjoyable evening and was very well received. A good night was had by all. Don't be so quick with your judgement.

Hold on a minute. Maybe they aren't the owners/employees of the restaurant. I have a friend who went to the Dean Martin night and they said it was a very enjoyable evening and was very well received. A good night was had by all. Don't be so quick with your judgement.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived