La Bella Roma at Hillsbrough

roobydoo

Went last week for my Hen night to Bella Roma and had a fantastic time. They made us all feel so welcome and had trimmed up the restaurant and table with Hen Night goodies. The food and service was first class with a wide choice, not just your typical spag bol and lasagne !!. I am so glad we went. After the Dean Martin night I had wanted to go back, but never got round to it. Really handy for the pubs in Hillsborough too and the tram back into town. I really enjoyed the night and would recommend anyone to give it a try, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.:):)

Went to bella roma tonight with a friend on a whim and the staff were superb-so so friendly and accommodating,and genuinely keen on feedback. The food was delicious,particularly the starters and the specials items. All staff were smiley and keen but left us in peace at the same time. They. Let us take our half finished bottle of wine home and we will definitely return again. We have both been several times before and always enjoyed it but they seem even keener now on improving their service. I hope that business gets even better because they're a good bunch of people and make the whole dining experience relaxing and pleasurable.

Archived