BBC Panorama 22/11/10 - Muslims kids getting hate lessons in UK

A suitably vague accusation to avioid talking yourself into a corner again.

I don't think you are stupid at all. I think you just pretend to be to try and save face. And yes, i do refuse to enter into such pathetic games.

no games you wouldn't explain and then you did the same to serapis. It is you that is being vague and offensive! Don't worry I don't mind!:)

no games you wouldn't explain and then you did the same to serapis. It is you that is being vague!:)

Your original assertion was that to point out that these threads turn into 'muzzie bashing' - a load of offensive posts were removed last night and i believe a user was banned - is tantamount to apologising for hate preaching. You know that is cack and can't defend it. Hence all your game playing and bluster. Grow up!

Your original assertion was that to point out that these threads turn into 'muzzie bashing' - a load of offensive posts were removed last night and i believe a user was banned - is tantamount to apologising for hate preaching. You know that is cack and can't defend it. Hence all your game playing and bluster. Grow up!

what are you talking about? I never mentioned "muzzie bashing" all I said was the muzzie comment was actually referring to post 2. PT should not have said it in the first place if its so offensive. I was quoting someone else calling it a muslim bashing thread and I said it wasn't.

Im not playing at all, you still haven't explained what you meant so I will continue to believe my guess based on your ramblings was right. You seem to have forgotten what we were talking about now.

I don't believe this BBC propaganda exercise. The BBC has been extremely supportive of the Islamic faith in recent times, such as forbidding comedians from making anti-Muslim jokes while allowing programmes to be broadcast which seriously attack the Christian faith.

Why is the BEEB putting out such inflammatory, Muslim bashing material now? Whenever the BBC is involved, it is best to question its motives and look beneath the story for the real truth.

I don't believe this BBC propaganda exercise. The BBC has been extremely supportive of the Islamic faith in recent times, such as forbidding comedians from making anti-Muslim jokes while allowing programmes to be broadcast which seriously attack the Christian faith.

Why is the BEEB putting out such inflammatory, Muslim bashing material now? Whenever the BBC is involved, it is best to question its motives and look beneath the story for the real truth.

I didn't think you watched the BBC - so how do you know?

Why is this 'Muslim bashing'? It's about extremist teaching, since when does that equate with 'Muslim bashing'? Perhaps we should just collectively bury our heads in the sand and pretend that anti-semitism and homophobia don't exist or that kids are not being indoctrinated with these hateful messages? We can all live in a fantasy world and kid oursleves that this is one big cosy place and we live in mutual harmony and tolerance.

what are you talking about? I never mentioned "muzzie bashing" all I said was the muzzie comment was actually referring to post 2. PT should not have said it in the first place if its so offensive.

That's what I am refering to as well. That is the post this whole discussion revolves around. Maybe you're not pretending after all. :D

Im not playing at all, you still haven't explained what you meant so I will continue to believe my guess based on your ramblings was right. You seem to have forgotten what we were talking about now.

I didn't answer you question because I found it difficult to believe anyone could geuinely be so confused about something straight forward, but I'll tak your word for it and give you the answer you crave so much

that post was written before yours and was not by the op.

What has that got to do with it? The point is that it is possible to comment that these threads become 'muzzie bashing' (yes, I know you didn't say it. It is a reference to post 2, around which our discussion revolves. Are you still with me?). The point of the post was to point out that yes, these threads do become 'muzzie bashing' and this was the first example of it, and that by saying so I am not apologising for hate preaching and neither was PT, as you asserted she was.

also that poster wasn't being offensive they were slightly incorrectly quoting someone elses comment. I believe they meant "muzzy" (see post 2).

It wasn't the word 'muzzie' which I was claiming was offensive but the implication of the whole post, which is that all Muslims either are or support extremists:

Are you saying because they are muslims we cant speak out against them and their vile and violent ways?

Of course you are, been a 'muzzie' yourself:rolleyes:

I would say anyone who wants the whole world to follow their religion is an extremist be they christian, muslim or atheist and anyone who thinks as long as they do no harm everyone can believe in what they will is a moderate!

Clearly not all muslims want the same/similar things otherwise they all want the whole world to be muslims whilst respecting others and being peaceful. These views are mutually exclusive.

But it is possible to say one thing and mean another. Perhaps some are not comfortable with saying what they think until they feel they have the upper hand.

Latest statement from the BBC: "We can say with some certainty that the person who posts opinions on Sheffield Forum under the name of INTERVIEWER is not an idiot"

Simultaneously, many miles away, somebody quietly collapses to the floor as their logic circuitry blows a fuse.

:hihi:

Archived