BBC Panorama 22/11/10 - Muslims kids getting hate lessons in UK

Maybe if you and others like you didn't dismiss the issue none of the arguments would have occurred!

Show me where I dismissed the issue. You can't, because the post where I dismissed the issue or tried to stop people debating or apologised for hate preaching does not exist. Your whole argument from the start has been based on these false assertions, which - if they were true - you would be able to back up by simply quoting the posts where I said these things, but you can't because they never existed, and no amount of your bluster will change that.

Show me where I dismissed the issue. You can't, because the post where I dismissed the issue or tried to stop people debating or apologised for hate preaching does not exist. Your whole argument from the start has been based on these false assertions, which - if they were true - you would be able to back up by simply quoting the posts where I said these things, but you can't because they never existed, and no amount of your bluster will change that.

Try Post #9

That's quite a talent you've got there. finding thuings to get yourself angry about that haven't even happened! Maybe you should teach the hate lessons, with such advanced techniques for getting yourself all riled up, you could probably give a master class!

Try Post #9

Please explain how that is 'dismissing' the issue of hate preaching.

What I am dismissing there is your ridiculous attempt to tell people what opinions are acceptable on your thread by pre-emptively branding anyone who does not take exactly the attitude you want them to an 'apologist.'

Looking forward to what possible excuses will be given by the apologists to defend these youngsters being taught so much hate, producing generations of Islamic extremists/supremacists.

..everybody's routinely abused and murdered there.

Yeah, murderers, serial killers and terrorists tend to equal opportunities psychos.:hihi:

Actually, that's not strictly true, serial killers tend almost universally to be men who kill women.

ETA - apols, misread that post I quoted as 'here' and not 'there'. I should have gone to Specsavers.:hihi:

Faith schools, don't you just love'em.

I'm willing to bet that many of these schools actually do have the stamp of Ofsted approval.

The inspection of Muslim schools by Ofsted is entirely inadequate in that the authorities are running scared of criticising them, or even worse the Ofsted inspector responsible could have links with radical Islamist organisations herself:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/8114452/Ofsted-praises-Islamic-schools-which-oppose-Western-lifestyle.html

:suspect:

That is worrying, aside from the lack of parity between the wider curriculum taught in these shcools and that in their mainstream counterparts, girls don't have the same access to the curriuclum as boys! Remind me what century we're in.

If the Bridge Schools Inspectorate, which is co-controlled by Islamic schools’ own lobbying and trade body, the Association of Muslim Schools, is the body responsible for inspection, where is the impartial scrutiny from? They're being benchmarked and peer reviewed against a completely different set of standards and criteria.

By the way, quisquose (great to see you back), I'm not shooting the messenger these are just general questions.:)

Why don't you take the same line with those who attack Christianity mel. Serious question.

because believe it or not, normal everyday christians DONT get the same venom, hatred and vitriol spat at them almost on an hourly basis.

there ISNT a deep seated hatred of christians since 9/11.

there is the odd christian basher now and again obviously thats part and parcel of life, everything has its bashers whether its a political party, women, punks, pop music etc etc etc

Yeah, murderers, serial killers and terrorists tend to equal opportunities psychos.:hihi:

Actually, that's not strictly true, serial killers tend almost universally to be men who kill women.

ETA - apols, misread that post I quoted as 'here' and not 'there'. I should have gone to Specsavers.:hihi:

Chuffin ell, I'm hoping I never have to rely on your testimony as an eye witness :hihi:

Archived