BBC Panorama 22/11/10 - Muslims kids getting hate lessons in UK

It's a necessary evil Im afraid Suffy because some people are unable to confine themselves to the issue and people at hand.

Obelix drew an analogy about the KKK earlier, you can imagine the righteous indignation if Muslims tried to claim that white folks were all cross burners.

It shouldn't need pointing out that such generalisations are misguided but it needs nailing every time they arise because they will slip into the public consciousness otherwise.

Best to ignore the idiots and then we could actually get into a worthwhile debate rather than detract from the issue in hand (which I am now guilty of:help:).

Some Muslim kids are getting lessons that their parents, school and community want them to get. There is nothing any of you or the Government can do about it.

Live with it ;)

Would you let the Government or anyone else dictate what you can teach your children?

Yes Muslims in Islamic schools will be taught that homosexuality is haraam and also be taught the variouse punishments for different crimes in the Sharia. If they are not taught this then it's not really an Islamic school is it. This however doesn't mean that they are being taught to implement Sharia in Britain and force it on the wider general public. On the other hand the worlds leading democracys are trying to force puppet governments on Muslims who will slavishly serve outside interests.

The so called worlds leading democracies champions of human rights such as the USA, India, Britain, Israel are involved in brutal occupations of countries in which the majority of people are Muslim. Also it was Britain that created Saudi Arabia and the USA is one if it's biggest allies. It's a shame how Islamaphobic scum like MJ Scuba cannot see reality beyond Panorama. The same Panorama which tried to paint the Israeli massacre of innocent Turkish civilians in international waters as self defence. I can just imagine what Panorama would be saying if Iran had done this to western or Israeli civilians. Not only would the western media be up in arms but war against Iran would probably follow.

Best to ignore the idiots and then we could actually get into a worthwhile debate rather than detract from the issue in hand (which I am now guilty of:help:).

I wish the idiots could be ignored, but if they are then casual observers start believing that Muslims are offended by England football shirts, Christmas has been banned, burka wearers are all bank robbers, Jamaicans eat dog food, blackboards have been banned, women are bad drivers, gay men talk with a lisp and will rape you in the gents toilets, Yorkshiremen breed maggots and have sex with whippets..oh and the dish ran way with the spoon.

Yes Muslims in Islamic schools will be taught that homosexuality is haraam and also be taught the variouse punishments for different crimes in the Sharia. If they are not taught this then it's not really an Islamic school is it. This however doesn't mean that they are being taught to implement Sharia in Britain and force it on the wider general public. On the other hand the worlds leading democracys are trying to force puppet governments on Muslims who will slavishly serve outside interests.

The so called worlds leading democracies champions of human rights such as the USA, India, Britain, Israel are involved in brutal occupations of countries in which the majority of people are Muslim. Also it was Britain that created Saudi Arabia and the USA is one if it's biggest allies. It's a shame how Islamaphobic scum like MJ Scuba cannot see reality beyond Panorama. The same Panorama which tried to paint the Israeli massacre of innocent Turkish civilians in international waters as self defence. I can just imagine what Panorama would be saying if Iran had done this to western or Israeli civilians. Not only would the western media be up in arms but war against Iran would probably follow.

I agree with virtually all of the above. I wouldn't characterize Scuba as Islamophobic Scum though.

The fear is not irrational it is the result of Pro Zionist propaganda.

The 'Media' in the UK and the West generally tends to be 'liberal' and they shy away from anything 'Racist' or 'Intolerant' they also tend to support the Zionists. They 'praise with faint damnation' ;) front organisations such as the EDL and hope that some of the less sophisticated Nationalists and Patriots will put themselves forward to act as deniable 'Hate for the State' stooges .

I agree with all of that although I would not call M J Scuba 'Islamophobic scum' and again this is a blanket term applied indiscriminately to anyone who criticises and/or highlights any aspect of Islam.

I don't think anyone really believes that the alumni of these schools are about to try and impose Sharia on us either, however, they (the schools) are totally divisive and do not promote cultural cohesion, they are the reverse and uphold and perpetuate a cultural apartheid which is where the problem lies, in my view.

I wish the idiots could be ignored, but if they are then casual observers start believing that Muslims are offended by England football shirts, Christmas has been banned, burka wearers are all bank robbers, Jamaicans eat dog food, blackboards have been banned, women are bad drivers, gay men talk with a lisp and will rape you in the gents toilets, Yorkshiremen breed maggots and have sex with whippets..oh and the dish ran way with the spoon.

Agreed. I think we all know how the majority of non Muslims feel about the spreading of the more extreme teachings of certain Islamic sects, but if the inclusion of the people in whose community these things take place is made difficult by bigoted claims against them which go unchallenged, giving the impression of a seeming acceptance of that bigotry, then it seems highly unlikely anything new or useful is going to come out from the discussion anyway. It's like one group of people talking about another group of people who aren't there. It's hardly going to lead to any objective or accurate conclusions.

Archived