BBC Panorama 22/11/10 - Muslims kids getting hate lessons in UK

That's very gullible of you. A 'Muzzy Basher' is a Racist/Nazi/Fascist/Bigot etc etc UNLESS the call to 'Muzzy Bashing' is made by either the State (on behalf of Zionism) or a tearful Jew and the 'Muzzy Basher' becomes one of The Righteous Among the Nations !!!

I did point this out in an earlier post, thanks for demonstrating it live for me.

Antisemite. Thanks for demonstrating it live for me.

Were you taught at one of these extreme Muslim schools?????:loopy:

No, do your research I most definitely am NOT a muslim ;)

Research you why? are you a do gooder Muslin Patron.

I'm reposting this on the forum's funniest posts thread :hihi:

You rend your garments and gnash your teeth when you encounter a 'Muzzy Basher' but instantly denounce one who refuses to 'Muzzy Bash' as an Anti-Semite.

You're not sure which way is up are you :hihi:

They both exist. You and Riche are living proof.

The main problem with this is that it's the Wahabist idiots bringing these barmy ideas in, not the ordinary mainstream Muslim. Most mainstream Muslims consider the Wahabists to be "that side" of extreme. (*points into the distance*)

I agree with your point about the girls and the niqaabs. The niqaab should be the individual's choice, and not forced on anyone, particularly children (who, incidentally, until they are of age, don't need to "cover" whatever level the individual decides to take that to)

Strange ..I believe the Jame'ah uloomul qu'ran school is Shia governed

Archived