BBC Panorama 22/11/10 - Muslims kids getting hate lessons in UK

Muslims on this forum benifit from the support and patronage of many miss guided do gooders. This issue has been smouldering for ages and will get worse.

Thankfully blacks, Jews and Chinese are not in need of that patronage since they're not the current whipping boy.

You'll find that when threads are opened that are gratuitously offensive to any particular group-women, Wednesday fans, blacks, whites, Jews, even the BNP there will always be a group of people who will place their weight in defence of their cause, that's how it works.

Antisemite. Thanks for demonstrating it live for me.

Before you label someone an Antisemite, you may want to go and research exactly what a Semite is.

Clue: most 'Jews' in modern-day Israel are of European descent so aren't Semetic

x

How did they know you were Jewish?

Did they catch you eating their babies? :confused:

x

Im not sure he is Jewish, JB, he talks about the difficulties his father had, who presumably was Jewish, but the line is passed through the mother.

Before you label someone an Antisemite, you may want to go and research exactly what a Semite is.

Clue: most 'Jews' in modern-day Israel are of European descent so aren't Semetic

x

Arabs are Semitic the Translation actually means Arabic.

The coalition of the bemused and the befuddled automatically parrot what they are programmed to.

They don't even understand what they are saying ;)

Muslims that I know through work are bloody vile and insidious with their attitude to me once they found out I was half Jewish. I find thier attitude to be one of acute racism towards Jews. .

Racist but as seen on here many times, totaly acceptable.

Muslims in general are pretty bloody horrid. The religion (which is more like a cult than any of the other big religions) is wholy bent on world domination. their attitude (and the attitude of converts) is aggressive and intollerant to anything non muslim dispite what the few sugar coaters on here say.

But even their mask slips pretty quickly and then spiteful, violent and intolerant attitude is there for all to see.

I expect to be banned for this post but then there you go.

Its my opinion.

Racist but as seen on here many times, totaly acceptable.

Muslims in general are pretty bloody horrid. The religion (which is more like a cult than any of the other big religions) is wholy bent on world domination. their attitude (and the attitude of converts) is aggressive and intollerant to anything non muslim dispite what the few sugar coaters on here say.

But even their mask slips pretty quickly and then spiteful, violent and intolerant attitude is there for all to see.

I expect to be banned for this post but then there you go.

Its my opinion.

Why would you get banned? It confirms what a lot of people will have suspected, but being stupid isn't a crime.

Archived