BBC Panorama 22/11/10 - Muslims kids getting hate lessons in UK

Racist but as seen on here many times, totaly acceptable.

Muslims in general are pretty bloody horrid. The religion (which is more like a cult than any of the other big religions) is wholy bent on world domination. their attitude (and the attitude of converts) is aggressive and intollerant to anything non muslim dispite what the few sugar coaters on here say.

But even their mask slips pretty quickly and then spiteful, violent and intolerant attitude is there for all to see.

I expect to be banned for this post but then there you go.

Its my opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion its lack of merit and veracity notwithstanding.

I sincerely hope you don't get banned.

Muslims in general are pretty bloody horrid. The religion (which is more like a cult than any of the other big religions) is wholy bent on world domination. their attitude (and the attitude of converts) is aggressive and intollerant to anything non muslim dispite what the few sugar coaters on here say.

But even their mask slips pretty quickly and then spiteful, violent and intolerant attitude is there for all to see.

Its my opinion.

Strange world if you can be banned/discriminated against for telling the truth as you see it

Its my opinion.

really?

only muslims?

is that why christianity was pushed to all corners of the globe?

missionaries sent to far flung places, crusades

all religions want to spread THEIR word, its why mormons come knocking on yer door and why jesus army talk to people in the street, and rastas release reggae songs

Thanks for the useless link, I don't know for whose benefit it was.

If you could speak French, would that automatically make you French?

If you could speak German, would that automatically make you German?

If you could speak Hebrew, would that automatically make you a Semite?

The answer to all three is NO.

Interestingly, it's the Palestinians that are driven from their homes by the Israeli descendants of the 'Holocaust survivors' who are true Semites.

x

Archived