BBC Panorama 22/11/10 - Muslims kids getting hate lessons in UK

Thanks for the useless link, I don't know for whose benefit it was.

If you could speak French, would that automatically make you French?

If you could speak German, would that automatically make you German?

If you could speak Hebrew, would that automatically make you a Semite?

The answer to all three is NO.

Interestingly, it's the Palestinians that are driven from their homes by the Israeli descendants of the 'Holocaust survivors' who are true Semites.

x

Indeed true.

I have asked before who are

Holocaust deniers

anti semitic

and seeks world domination

funnily enough I never get any answers

not one type of person?

yet again the thread seems to have veered off away from the subject of EXTREMISTS teaching in classrooms to suddenly ALL muslims are bad

really?

only muslims?

is that why christianity was pushed to all corners of the globe?

missionaries sent to far flung places, crusades

all religions want to spread THEIR word, its why mormons come knocking on yer door and why jesus army talk to people in the street, and rastas release reggae songs

Agreed, but you and your like keep harping on to the distant past in defence of your feeble arguments..Mankind in general and indeed Christianity has progressed since those barbaric days..suffice to say Islam has not and therein lies the main problem,as Christianity did, Islam needs to leave its antiquated teachings behind

really?

only muslims?

is that why christianity was pushed to all corners of the globe?

missionaries sent to far flung places, crusades

all religions want to spread THEIR word, its why mormons come knocking on yer door and why jesus army talk to people in the street, and rastas release reggae songs

And why some muslims blow up market places full of innocents and tube trains full of inocents, and busses full of innocents and tall buildings full of innocents.

Oh, and my bold.

Muslims are doing this today, right now, not 150 years ago and in regards to the crusades over 1000 years ago.

I think that makes a bit of a differences.

And why muslims blow up market places full of innocents and tube trains full of inocents, and busses full of innocents and tall buildings full of innocents.

Oh, and my bold.

Muslims are doing this today, right now, not 150 years ago and in regards to the crusades over 1000 years ago.

I think that makes a bit of a differences.

Why do they (some of them) do it?

Archived