BBC Panorama 22/11/10 - Muslims kids getting hate lessons in UK

And why some muslims blow up market places full of innocents and tube trains full of inocents, and busses full of innocents and tall buildings full of innocents.

Oh, and my bold.

Muslims are doing this today, right now, not 150 years ago and in regards to the crusades over 1000 years ago.

I think that makes a bit of a differences.

Go and read up on Timothy McVeigh a celebrated American white supremacist, there are many others like him.

Iv told you before ..moderate Islam is a fantasy put out to trap deluded folk like yourself into a careless attitude...it works

and certain people like to make things up to fit in with their warped views, theres NOT one type of muslim, just like theres NOT one type of christian, or old person or white, black, purple person

everybodys different, not two people think identically, similer people can have slightly different ideologies

EXTREMIST muslims want to take over the world, theres a difference, its them doing the bombings etc THEY do the ranting, they do the poppy burning and the flag waving

And the rest just sit and wait but because of all you say the youth are taking notice you ought to have some contact with 15 to and upwards muslims they have got a chip on their collective shoulders

Racist but as seen on here many times, totaly acceptable.

Muslims in general are pretty bloody horrid. The religion (which is more like a cult than any of the other big religions) is wholy bent on world domination. their attitude (and the attitude of converts) is aggressive and intollerant to anything non muslim dispite what the few sugar coaters on here say.

But even their mask slips pretty quickly and then spiteful, violent and intolerant attitude is there for all to see.

I expect to be banned for this post but then there you go.

Its my opinion.

You still haven't got this "Sweeping statement/ being wrong" thing, have you...?

It was for your benefit JB.

Anti-semetism is an an acceptable and widely used term of reference for anti-Jewish racism, as various dictionaries will confirm if you look up antisemetism as I demonstrated.

Now, whether you disagree with that definition or not, whether you choose to use that particular term or not, it doesn't detract from what anti-Jewish racism is; racism.

Well unfortunately, you're still wrong.

Just because the true meaning of the words Semite and Antisemite has been hijacked by the Zionists doesn't change the fact the most modern 'Jews' are neither Semetic, nor do they have a drop of 'Jewish' blood in them.

What's surprising id that I hold the Jews in about as much regard as you hold Muslims. Only difference is that I don't start topic after topic criticising the most extreme views then applying that to all of them, moderates included.

x

There is.

The extremists are being honest.

so its honest to decieve people, bastardise things, take things out of context, lie to people and teach little kids the WRONG things?

i think you have a VERY warped view of good, wrong and honesty

Archived