BBC Panorama 22/11/10 - Muslims kids getting hate lessons in UK

Iv told you before ..moderate Islam is a fantasy put out to trap deluded folk like yourself into a careless attitude...it works

Not true. Islam has got increasingly militant as israel has become increasingly powerful, mostly through the help of the USA. Ironically among the few branches of Islam which the west has supported are the welathy oil owning Saudi royals, who are behind the spread of a lot of the more extreme forms of Islam, and from which Bin Laden himself sprang forth, and the Mujahadeen - forerunners of the Taliban, who were armed to the teeth at ouir expense.

It is developments such as these which has led to the rise of militants. Fifty years ago terms such as 'Jihadist. and 'Islamic fundamentalist' were virtually unheard of, and it had been that way for centuries. If it is the religion itself which causes the violence, then how can you explain that?

So now we come to reasons for that ..try integration

personally i think id feel a lot hesitant integrating with certain people on here with the dangerous extreme, violent, hateful views that spews forth on a regular basis, let alone if i was a muslim

mel, I don't want to divide your energies to fight on two fronts, but can you please spare a thought for the jewish people who are now being metaphorically spat on by donkey, jasonbourne and boyfriday? I think they think they're being amusing. Thank you!

Forgive me, but where am I spitting on Jewish people metaphorically speaking?

mel, I don't want to divide your energies to fight on two fronts, but can you please spare a thought for the jewish people who are now being metaphorically spat on by donkey, jasonbourne and boyfriday? I think they think they're being amusing. Thank you!

oh theyre having fun, personally im ignoring the second conversation on here :P

Mention Israeli Policy, atrocities and power and influence in the US and you change tack.

You see what I mean by State Inspired 'Muzzy Bashing' now ?

How are any of the 3 posters mentioned spitting on the 'Jewish People' ?

Mention Israeli Policy, atrocities and power and influence in the US and you change tack. You see what I mean by State Inspired 'Muzzy Bashing' now ? How are any of the 3 posters mentioned spitting on the 'Jewish People' ?
Four, actually. I'm not trying to imply you're insignificant, but I overlooked you originally, I've added you now though. :)

i know you are dying to become a card carrying member of the PC brigade Ruby, but i don't think they'll let you in until you can demonstrate a better understanding of what racism is. My joke wasn't against jews because it alluded to circumcision. it was against men because it alluded to people with willies.

Archived