BBC Panorama 22/11/10 - Muslims kids getting hate lessons in UK

The Theory that some Muslims hate us so much for getting drunk and divorced contrary to the teaching of their Qu'ran that they want to bomb us and kill themselves in the process is the Conspiracy Theory ;)

It's the bacon butties which really makes them mad. in a way, we are lucky there is a Muslim/Jewish conflict, because if they ever became united under the 'no pork' banner we'd be finished. Especially if the vegetarians joined in.

Didn't you see the EDL waving England flags with the Israeli star in one corner?

No?

OK, let's merge this thread to the Conspiracy Theories one then, just for your benefit :roll:

x

I did see that, what has that do do with the post I was replying to, and this thread isn't about the EDL either, there are plenty of those already going. :roll:

It's the bacon butties which really makes them mad. in a way, we are lucky there is a Muslim/Jewish conflict, because if they ever became united under the 'no pork' banner we'd be finished. Especially if the vegetarians joined in.

Global harmony and peace amongst men (and women and those of indeterminate gender and those of multiple and or interchangeable gender) will only be achieved when at the setting of the sun humanity shares a pork pie and a pint.

Anyone disagree? I'll detonate my vest !

Anyway back to the OP I managed to watch most of it on the computer ,I felt that it was rather toned down ,maybe the Beeb are just showing out ,channel 4, I think, would have got more out of it

How could you possibly know that it was 'toned down' unless you know more about it than was shown?

Was it not damning enough?

How could you possibly know that it was 'toned down' unless you know more about it than was shown?

Was it not damning enough?

I said "felt",I just thought it was presented rather weakly compared to the channel 4's documentaries re the London mosque revelations....where is Roger Cook when he's most needed

Seriously, you experienced anti-Semitic racist abuse as soon as they discovered that you're half Jewish?

I sometimes go on another forum similar to this and you wouldn't believe the bile and abuse that is meted out to Jews. I would post a link if it wasn't so bad and what makes it worse is that it is allowed to stay without being removed.

Archived