BBC Panorama 22/11/10 - Muslims kids getting hate lessons in UK

Muslim communities are insular, intolerant, crime ridden, secular, masogenistic for starters. It don't get any better ever. Give them walled communities and leave them to it. only make sure its on the waist land of our once thriving industrial heartland. That what as happend in Attercliffe.

Funny that, Hitler used to say similar things about the Jews.

Funny that, Hitler used to say similar things about the Jews.

Yes he did, But he was wrong. IMO

Muslims are differant in so many ways. The cultural divide between themselves and Jews will never go away ever, oil and water. Its like a serious illness we will just have to le it run its course. Muslim extremism will only progress further. There are no answers and there will never be.

Signin off to find a better life. Peace to all who deserve it.

Yes he did, But he was wrong. IMO
Usually people who use scare tactics to arouse fear are.

Muslims are differant in so many ways. The cultural divide between themselves and Jews will never go away ever, oil and water.

Well maybe both parties should be responsible for bridging that divide.

Its like a serious illness we will just have to le it run its course. Muslim extremism will only progress further.

Why?

Peace to all who deserve it.

Let's start with peace to everybody, since we all believe we're deserving of it :thumbsup:

Muslim communities are insular, intolerant, crime ridden, secular, masogenistic for starters. It don't get any better ever. Give them walled communities and leave them to it. only make sure its on the waist land of our once thriving industrial heartland. Thats what as happend in Attercliffe.

Muslim communities take grants large grants, then send money out of the country to other lands. Not sustainable. They take but don't give. We have enough on with our own freeloaders.

Muslims don't need demonising they do a good job of it themselves.

Do you want a brush to go with that sweeping statement?

utter rubbish, you backed up post 2. There were no false assertions-you made those up!

You did assert that PT was apologising for hate preaching and insinuated that I was trying to stop people talking about it. If you really want to be tedious beyond belief, I'll find and quote the relevant posts for you.

You did assert that PT was apologising for hate preaching and insinuated that I was trying to stop people talking about it. If you really want to be tedious beyond belief, I'll find and quote the relevant posts for you.

nope wrong yet again. I said PT was dismissing it and that it shouldn't be dismissed. Then I asserted that you were dismissing it.

Both of these assertions are obvious along with the assertion that just because you claim I said something doesn't make it true.

I also said I think dismissing it is as bad as apologising for it.

Yes you are being tedious beyond belief and the fact that you constantly call people names shows how pointless your arguments are.

nope wrong yet again. I said PT was dismissing it and that it shouldn't be dismissed. Then I asserted that you were dismissing it.

Both of these assertions are obvious along with the assertion that just because you claim I said something doesn't make it true.

Yes you are being tedious beyond belief and the fact that you constantly call people names shows how pointless your arguments are.

Im loving this dialogue, it could run longer than Corrie :hihi:

You did say these things, but you also held PT up as an example of the supposed 'apologists' in the OP, which is the same as calling her an apologist.

Looking forward to what possible excuses will be given by the apologists to defend these youngsters being taught so much hate, producing generations of Islamic extremists/supremacists.

To be fair it took what? one post!

just checked yes it took one post and it didn't sound like a joke post. Maybe I am wrong.

And you did insinuate that I was trying to stop people talking about it.

Are you saying that we should not mention hatred being taught because someone who doesn't like the muslim faith might comment?.

So you did say those things. I did not make them up.

Archived