BBC Panorama 22/11/10 - Muslims kids getting hate lessons in UK

sigh

how many times do i have to repeat myself?

have i EVER said i agreed with these schools? or indeed extremist muslims?

my beef is with the same old people who CANT or WONT diffrentiate between extremists and the "innocent" general public going about their own lives, just like we do

Is there many Muslims in Whitby? Iv been a few times and never seen a mosque.

thing is you have it on a VERY minor scale in the great scheme of things, its a minor irritation to you, whereas with islam since 9/11 they are the devils of the world, almost EVERYBODY HATES them

I don't hate Muslims at all, just the opposite in fact but I admit to not liking Islam.

Is there many Muslims in Whitby? Iv been a few times and never seen a mosque.

not many black people round here too, one or two, a hell of a lot of people round here still use the terms ****** and **** tho (even quite a few of my "mates" :( ) shows how backwards they still are regarding ethnics

bearing in mind how close to middlesbrough, stockton and hartlepool tho which have more than their fair share of "ethnics" so dont start with all that you just dont know ********

I'm not sure where the distinction lies?

There's nothing wrong with Christianity that I can see but I admit some Christians aren't too good at following it. :)

One is a belief system and the other a person who follows said belief system. There's a huge difference as there is between Islam and Muslims.

not many black people round here too, one or two, a hell of a lot of people round here still use the terms ****** and **** tho (even quite a few of my "mates" :( ) shows how backwards they still are regarding ethnics

bearing in mind how close to middlesbrough, stockton and hartlepool tho which have more than their fair share of "ethnics" so dont start with all that you just dont know ********

I dont need to youve answered it yourself;)

eh? i dont get your point

im saying "moderate" (even tho they dont exist according to noddy) muslims are being targetted by the extremists ala the schools in this documentary.

we WONT stop it by making the moderate muslims constantly feel hated and pushed away from the rest of society from narrow minded fools that fail or dont want to acknowledge that there IS a difference bettween extremists and the rest.

the extremists play on this resentment and anger that is being created and channel it into creating a more extreme outlook

That's because your looking at my post as being challenging.

Im actually agreeing with you, its not about Moderate Muslims as such, they are the victims of this as much as anyone and it will be self perpetuating if left un addressed. This is as much an attack on the moderate Muslim as an attack on the west.

What will happen is they will turn people from being moderate to extremists and they will turn moderate Muslims... ect ect So it needs a good talk about this and get it stopped. Its as much in the Moderates interest as anyone else's so they do need bringing into this.

I don't hate Muslims at all, just the opposite in fact but I admit to not liking Islam.

i know you dont, your a christian thats why your not meant to, my missuses families part jehovas witness and at her brothers funeral they wouldnt go into the service as it was christian, its how weird different religions interact (even in times of personal grief)

personally im an athiest i HATE religion as a whole, but i believe people have a right to be stupid and pray to some pretend being if they wish ASLONG as they dont interfere with people who dont

Archived