BBC Panorama 22/11/10 - Muslims kids getting hate lessons in UK

thing is you have it on a VERY minor scale in the great scheme of things, its a minor irritation to you, whereas with islam since 9/11 they are the devils of the world, almost EVERYBODY HATES them

I don't think that that is true; I think that people hate/dislike/fear/mistrust Islam which is not the same as hating Muslims at all.

i know you dont, your a christian thats why your not meant to, my missuses families part jehovas witness and at her brothers funeral they wouldnt go into the service as it was christian, its how weird different religions interact (even in times of personal grief)

personally im an athiest i HATE religion as a whole, but i believe people have a right to be stupid and pray to some pretend being if they wish ASLONG as they dont interfere with people who dont

hear hear!

You posted in post 11 I replied in post 12. That is immediately after and clearly states that PT was claiming this to be a non-story, dismissing it!

You quoted the whole post why can't I reply to another bit of it? Anyway to clear up the misunderstanding I immediately responded (see above)

(TM Little Britain) "Yeah but no but yeah but." :hihi:

One is a belief system and the other a person who follows said belief system. There's a huge difference as there is between Islam and Muslims.

With Christianity there is something to strive for and a goal to reach in your personal development.

The Christian "belief system" sets a standard and someone becoming a Christian today is no different outwardly to how they were yesterday. It depends on how far along the Christian path they are as to what sort of a Christian they are.

That's not an insult. It's a parody, and quite an accurate one. Do you win discussions by not really making sense?

no its not accurate. You know what I said and you know I explained it immediately. You know you made up a load of stuff I didn't say.

You resorted to an insult as you continuously do because you have nothing else to say.

Archived