BBC Panorama 22/11/10 - Muslims kids getting hate lessons in UK

Really?

So how can you be a Muslim if you don't follow the teachings of Islam?

I would have thought that it were obvious. As with any ideology there are many different variants of it; some will follow every tenet with zeal, others a few and some will identify themselves as Muslims because they were born into the faith but not practise at all.

no you didn't, what happened as you have demonstrated is that you misunderstood me. I immediately clarified (in the next post).

I didn't call you an apologist so that was rubbish. You couldn't find a quote for that could you:hihi:

You have used insults throughout this thread. You called me stupid along with other variations and you have used insults on other people.

You continue to claim that I insinuated things-which is just lies so I am quite within my rights to continually correct you.

Lies eh? "You have used insults throughout. " There's one.. Did I say you had called me an apologist? You haven't clarified anything. Saying that you were talking about a different part of the OP in your reply to my post - although I had clearly highlighted the part I was discussing - is pure gobledygook. What would be the point in that? And you explainations about how you clarified what you meant don't make sense either.

Touche.:hihi:

However, there is no denying that religion has historically been the cause of a lot of bloodshed and continues to this day.

Well, seeing as Henry VIII destroyed all the abbeys in England in the name of religion I can't really argue. :)

It was wrong though.

You'll only see Noddy smile when he runs The ******* over :hihi:

Im still trying to work your agenda out,you invariably resort to comments resorting to "coloured knocking" even though nobody else mentions colour or its offshoots,now have you a big chip on your shoulder ,you being coloured,or are you trolling hoping someone will bite and maybe compromise themselves.

Or is it a case of "look at me Im the poor downtrodden coloured SF poster and I claim the prize"

Im still trying to work your agenda out,you invariably resort to comments resorting to "coloured knocking" even though nobody else mentions colour or its offshoots,now have you a big chip on your shoulder ,you being coloured,or are you trolling hoping someone will bite and maybe compromise themselves.

Or is it a case of "look at me Im the poor downtrodden coloured SF poster and I claim the prize"

Oh Noddy, get over yourself. I have no agenda, I'm black, most of my family are white, my partner is a lapsed Catholic with ginger hair..between us we cover most of the angles and can laugh at ourselves...and everybody else ;)

What isn't a turn on though are people who dont need to look for reasons to hate or prejudge others.

No hes not ,hes lost his argument and resorting to childish sarcasm as a result

oh give over you sorry excuse for a human being, it WAS a joke, if you cant see that well...it shows what type of person you really are, a moaning, whiginging, miserable hateful one which are all the attributes ive always said people on the right generally all possess, including an inability to have a laugh

if the thread was gonna be locked itd have been a long long long time ago, well before 31 pages of the same old aruements going round in yet more cricles

Lies eh?"You have used insults throughout. " There's one.. Did I say you had called me an apologist? You haven't clarified anything. Saying that you were talking about a different part of the OP in your reply to my post - although I had clearly highlighted the part I was discussing - is pure gobledygook. What would be the point in that? And you explainations about how you clarified what you meant don't make sense either.

sorry yes you claimed I was saying you wanted to stop people discussing the issue (you hadn't realised it was a question-the question mark was the clue.)

Again Im not denying that you took it to mean that. Im saying that immediately after I realised your mistaken understanding of my meaning I corrected it. You are still manipulating what I said for some reason.

Why don't you leave it, you can think I am stupid and I will think your posts are stupid.

How about that?:hihi:

Archived