Wedding Reception HELP!

ive got in at beighton sports and leisure club, £320 for room, food and disco, thats for roughly 100 people (will be a bit more as i wont be going with the basic food package) the room is massive and will look lovely when it is all decorated with flowers etc

Hi there

I am interested in this do you have a contact number?

Thanks

My name is Nigel Francis I am a Professional Close-Up Magician. I perform at wedding receptions and corporate events all over the place. I have worked in most of the hotels and function suites over the years.

I remember working in the Piccasso Bar for a "Spice Club" event. That was a few years ago when it was part of the Bristol Hotel. It is now a Park Inn. (They change ownership and brandnames so frequently its hard to keep track). I dont know if it is still hirable in its original form, but it certainly used to be. If it is, it may be worth considering. It is certainly big enough and centrally located very close to the parkway roundabout. As I recall it was located high up in the building. It had a great view of the city and at that time it had very cool decor inside.

Also the suggestion of the Tulip Lounge (Formerly the Sola Bar) is a good one. I have worked their a few times as well.

One other suggestion is Novotel. Although it is does not exactly make for a condusive wedding atmosphere in my opinion. I found it a bit "Legoland" like. It is worth note however that the walls are all adjustable, so they can move them to make a larger or smaller areas as required.

Anyway hope that helps.

If you are after a close-up magician please do give me a call.

Bye for now!

Nigel Francis

Close-Up Magical Entertainer

http://www.nigelfrancismagic.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

HELP!

The number 2699802 ust rings out and sounds like a fax machine can someone give me the number for this place that works... I did have it and there was an answerphone on it but now I dunno where I found it!

Archived