Remembering the Scholey family from Rusby St.. please contact

fredkarno2

wish to contact jeff scholey or brothers--- arnold- theodore-harry or sisters. My mother was their Aunt from Wembley Last heard of Jeff when he went to Australia.

Maybe "Fleetwood " could contact me. My Name is Samuel Hortin residing in Scotland now.

Thanks very much I could add a lot to your knowledge of the family in sheffield.

wish to contact jeff scholey or brothers--- arnold- theodore-harry or sisters. My mother was their Aunt from Wembley Last heard of Jeff when he went to Australia.

Maybe "Fleetwood " could contact me. My Name is Samuel Hortin residing in Scotland now.

Thanks very much I could add a lot to your knowledge of the family in sheffield.

Are you sure you don't mean Rushby Street S4?

If so you need to report your own post & ask the mods to change the title.

m&p

The scholeys actually lived at the very bottom of Hinde house Lane the two houses blew up due to a gas leak,mr scholey was the local dentist on Rushby street practice for many years...

Hi fredkarno2 - Geoffrey Scholey (you will be sad to find out passed away in Sheffield) has been mentioned on a couple of 'Threads' now (I think), my grandparents lived within a stone's throw of the Scholey family businesses at Rushby St and Hinde House Lane, I got to know Geoff at that time, our paths crossed once in awhile in our late teens and also a few times after that, I recall his dad (herbalist), a sister Beulah, his uncle Arnold (the dentist), Kathleen (I presumed to be Geoff's aunt) dress shop owner, I don't remember the other siblings. But as you might have gathered by now 'Gerry' and 'Texas' have discussed this family at some length on prior postings.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi Samuel,

I've just seen this thread sorry a bit late...I am Geoff's daughter (Janine) It would be great to catch up with you

I live in the UK in the south, I have lots of photo's of the Scholey clan from the early 1900's onwards through the war years etc. There maybe some of your mum, but as there is typically no writing on the back I wouldn't know which one she was...

please get in touch..

Hi,

Just seen this thread. Samuel-I'm Harry's daughter. I can give you contact details of my dad if you want to speak to him.

Thanks-are we talking about Aunt Jessie?

Hi "Harry's Daughter"

I'm "Geoff's daughter" I'm sure I must have met you! if not at dad's funereal then possibly at Uncle Arnold's....

How is your dad...it would be great to catch up, I kind of lost touch after dad died, i just found it all too sad, sorry....

j x

Hi Samuel,

I've just seen this thread sorry a bit late...I am Geoff's daughter (Janine) It would be great to catch up with you

I live in the UK in the south, I have lots of photo's of the Scholey clan from the early 1900's onwards through the war years etc. There maybe some of your mum, but as there is typically no writing on the back I wouldn't know which one she was...

please get in touch..

Hi Jannine. Sam Hortin(Auntie Jessie,s eldest son) Thank you for contacting me My E-mail address is hortinsam@gmail.com I Live in Holland at present.

Archived