Teaching assistant had sex with 2 pupils

Tipex

For sure they would be different. I think most 15 year old boys fantasise about being seduced by their attractive teacher whilst 15 year old girls don't.

true although when I was at school we had a really hot

physics tutor every girl had a hugeeee crush on him :) all good clean fun though.

For sure they would be different. I think most 15 year old boys fantasise about being seduced by their attractive teacher whilst 15 year old girls don't.

Actually an awful lot of them do, but society deems that to be unacceptable. A 15 year old boy who manages to have sex with a hot female teacher is reckoned to have achieved something; a 15 year old girl who manages the same achievement is automatically assumed to have been an innocent victim of a marauding paedophile.

The law treats them the same, and both teachers would go to jail; but society's opinions of the two tales are very different indeed.

Kids get crushes on teachers, - it's part of growing up.

It's up to the teachers to deal with it appropriately.

What's the matter with these people? They know it's against the law and will do untold damage. They are in a position of trust.

I suppose I can just about understand it between a very young teacher and a sixth form student where there might only be a couple of years age difference, but 35 and 15? She deserves everything she gets, and I would think exactly the same if the teacher was male.

Kids get crushes on teachers, - it's part of growing up.

It's up to the teachers to deal with it appropriately.

What's the matter with these people? They know it's against the law and will do untold damage. They are in a position of trust.

I suppose I can just about understand it between a very young teacher and a sixth form student where there might only be a couple of years age difference, but 35 and 15? She deserves everything she gets, and I would think exactly the same if the teacher was male.

Spot on, what more is there to say than that?

Archived