Teaching assistant had sex with 2 pupils

Tipex

For sure they would be different. I think most 15 year old boys fantasise about being seduced by their attractive teacher whilst 15 year old girls don't.

Girls are equally as filthy in the fantasies as the boys... It's just that neither would probably know what to do about it...

Same old story it seems ..the boys will now be looked on as studs other way round the girls would be slappers ...so why am I not surprised at the answers so far

No, the girls would be looked on as victims of abuse... That's why people are going on about a male teacher would have been strung up! For a young lad to sleep with a older woman, many men see him as a bit of a legend... The lad might see himself in the same light, but then he may also feel violated...

True... and that's why I don't think the teacher should have gone to jail.

By all means, sack her and prevent her from teaching again, but to jail her for 16 months? That's excessive.

The boys were up for it... they responded to the texts, visited her at home and did the deed...

She's a confused single mother who sent a few flirty texts to some boys she fancied and then things got out of hand... big deal, I get flirty PMs from that type of woman several times a week* :D

*not mentioning any names...

x

But where do you draw the line? What if the boys had been 14 or even 12 and were 'up for it'? Surely the line is drawn at 16 for a reason.

Tell that to the boys involved.

I didn't see them running off to tell mummy and daddy as soon as they'd been given the lady's phone number, or been invited back to her house.

x

You miss the point me thinks, a teacher is in a position of trust and she broke it big time. I want my son to loose his cherry to someone he cares about at a legal age and when he has a little maturity. Young men are dicks literaly and yes not very choosy by the look of things.

But where do you draw the line? What if the boys had been 14 or even 12 and were 'up for it'? Surely the line is drawn at 16 for a reason.

A valid point, the law is the law is an ass.

I hoped the judge / jury / executioners in the case would've been a lot more lenient with the teacher who was in quite a difficult situation rather than chucking her in the slammer for 16 months. What good is that going to do?

And the 15 year olds were no angels. Patel was a teaching assistant who had the lucky job of supervising the "disruptive" pupils.

x

Archived