Benefit Cuts - an underhand way of hurting migrants by torys??

Migrants have large familys, large familys need more money so what do our tory government do? yes they cut housing benefits to £20000 and so in effect force large familys to live in squalour.

So, 'squalor' is living in housing worth £1666 a month? Get a grip on reality!

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/to-rent/details/13519543

Lidget Close, Swallownest, SHEFFIELD

£206 pw approx (£895 pcm) - 5 bedroom detached house to rent

Executive style stone built detached property situated within the Aston Manor Development. Offering spacious family accommodation throughout. The property is ideally located for motorway commuting and has a selection of schools and amenities close by. Accommodation comprises entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom/wc, kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room and further wc. Spacious lounge and separate dining room. There are five good sized bedrooms, two en-suites and family bathroom. The property is double glazed, gas central heated. Gardens to the front and rear along with double integral garage.

Sir, you are a troll!

So, 'squalor' is living in housing worth £1666 a month? Get a grip on reality!

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/to-rent/details/13519543

Lidget Close, Swallownest, SHEFFIELD

£206 pw approx (£895 pcm) - 5 bedroom detached house to rent

Executive style stone built detached property situated within the Aston Manor Development. Offering spacious family accommodation throughout. The property is ideally located for motorway commuting and has a selection of schools and amenities close by. Accommodation comprises entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom/wc, kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room and further wc. Spacious lounge and separate dining room. There are five good sized bedrooms, two en-suites and family bathroom. The property is double glazed, gas central heated. Gardens to the front and rear along with double integral garage.

Sir, you are a troll!

Don't bite! It's a wind up.

The Tories love immigration, but not for the reasons you may think.

I know the Tories make a big song and dance about closing the borders, closing the borders, closing the borders.... etc, but the fact is that having a large immigrant population means plenty of people to do those minimum-wage jobs that natives can't afford to do and it all helps keep low wages low.

x

Indeed, The song and dance is to reassure the idiot masses that vote for them and you have already pointed out the reason for the 'Love'.

I'm a self employed trades man, married with a son doing his GCSE's. I can't get a been not a been because of being self employed, My wife works 3 days for the NHS for £650 take home. Because of the hours she works not how much she earns we are screwed, so don't talk about IMO's or any other free loader getting everything for nowt in our failing democracy. I'm am a man on the edge and summat is gonna give. There is no welfare state for workers just money for nowt for spongers.

The fact of the matter is that these benefit cuts are going to hurt the poorest section of society the most, migrant and UK citizen alike. It was truly nauseating to watch George Osbourne being slapped on the back and cheered on with roars of laughter by a grinning David Cameron and Nick Clegg for announcing the savage cuts during the recent spending review.

Who would have ever thought it? Lib Dem politicians showing unrestrained enthusiasm for cuts which will devastate the poor.

Is this right and by doing this are they not taking choices away from these familys to make their own decision about their own futures?

Well I'd like to make my own decisions about my own future and my decision is to retire next year, 25 years early. So can I have lots and lots of free money from the state to allow me to do this? You won't mind paying extra taxes to support me will you?

The "entitlement" brigade seems to think that whatever people want, they should get.

I'm a self employed trades man, married with a son doing his GCSE's. I can't get a been not a been because of being self employed, My wife works 3 days for the NHS for £650 take home. Because of the hours she works not how much she earns we are screwed, so don't talk about IMO's or any other free loader getting everything for nowt in our failing democracy. I'm am a man on the edge and summat is gonna give. There is no welfare state for workers just money for nowt for spongers.

Never mind how much she earns - how much do you earn?

Never mind how much she earns - how much do you earn?

Nowt I'm unemployed didn't you read. When I was working I took home about £1300. About what a unemployed family gets on housing benefit with 3 kids for doing sweet fanny adams.

Archived