Middle aged women and pink hair

jongo

WHY???

What us it these days with the middle to old aged women colouring their hair a bright shade of PINK?

Is it a mid life crisis or something?

I'm sat here at Hillsborough corner and have seen THREE women walking past in the last ten minutes

Must say though, I do like it :D

WHY???

What us it these days with the middle to old aged women colouring their hair a bright shade of PINK?

I'm sat here at Hillsborough corner and have seen THREE women walking past in the last ten minutes

Ahha! that was you. You really smelled of <REMOVED> btw.

Anyway Pink is very dodgy on oldies. It does help to detract from the thinning scalp though.

WHY???

Ermm apart from the pink hair, what are you doing hanging about street corners watching women though :huh::suspect:

WHY???

they must do it because it gets attention :D like it did yours :hihi:

Archived