Royal wedding Friday 29 April

Why is the British public being asked to pick up the tab for the security bill ? Money that could be better spent keeping open all the old people homes that will be shutting because of the cut backs. Anybody that has got any interest in this bunch of rich parasites and this tacky wedding has got to be very very seriously sad and needs to get out a lot more and get a life !

Bunch of very sad people on this mb with nothing better to do but to admire this bunch of skiving chav parasites. People in this country needs to get a grip and move on ! god i remember all the nonsense about andrews and fergusons wedding a few years back. what a waste of space the dreadful ferguson turned out to be. just another money grabbing sponger like the rest of her worthless upper class. the queen is our unelected head of state ? why ? i thought we lived in a democracy ? did anybody vote her in ? hardly !whatever happened to a written british constitution ?

Bunch of very sad people on this mb with nothing better to do but to admire this bunch of skiving chav parasites. People in this country needs to get a grip and move on ! god i remember all the nonsense about andrews and fergusons wedding a few years back. what a waste of space the dreadful ferguson turned out to be. just another money grabbing sponger like the rest of her worthless upper class. the queen is our unelected head of state ? why ? i thought we lived in a democracy ? did anybody vote her in ? hardly !whatever happened to a written british constitution ?

What written constitution? We never had one.

And they will share their wedding anniversary with Hitler and Eva :o:D

But Hitler and Braun never had a wedding anniversary - they topped themselves the day after... Doubt that William and Kate will have to do the same, as I don't believe that the Russians will be dragging em out of Buck Palace :hihi:

I think that the May Day holiday will be brought forward like when the Queen celebrated her golden jubilee and they just moved the spring bank holiday. I will be surprised if it is an extra bank holiday.

Well we had an additional bank holiday for the queens golden jubilee, so I'm not sure what your point is?

Archived