Body found in canal in Rotherham centre!

I don't believe anything of the sort happened... Strange thing to ring a mate to ask them to stick on SF though?

Perhaps you'll believe it now it's been announced by police then eh Ladystar?

As if I'd make something up like that!

RIP Mr & thoughts are with the family

There's still nothing on the local news websites about it, and a body being pulled from a canal normally makes the headlines even if it later turns out to be natural causes.

So sorry to hear about this incident; last year's New Year's Eve I was in cork, Ireland when I witnessed a man jumping into the flooded River Lee; I was first on the phone to the authorities the moment I saw him go in, and spent the next day or two in touch with the local police (Gardai) to give statements. Like the Rotherham incident, I was surprised when I didnt hear any news about the incident until about 3 days after, but I think that is often normal while the authorities deal with the immediate issues.

Perhaps you'll believe it now it's been announced by police then eh Ladystar?

As if I'd make something up like that!

I don't think anyone would think you were merely making it up; it was believable that your friend had been mistaken about what was going on. But now it has been confirmed we can drop that discussion anyway.

Condolences to the victim's family.

Archived